Wednesday, April 15, 2009





























well,it's been god damn long since i posted..yupps..erm..was kinda busy..or rather should i say was lazy to post..yupps...i guess my blog isnt something that people would want to read..yupps..erm..but as i promised.i will blog..
firstly..sec4 life is just a total shit..seriously..everything seems to revolve around you and your books..and for me..i was slacking..slakcing all the way...and totally hate it..cuz i then realise people around me are improving at a rate which i cant possibly catch up by now..and i feel really dumb to slacked so freaking much after the common tests...
got back test results then realise that i aint the weixuan that i was in the beginning of the year..and yupps..i freaking dont understand stuff that teacher have been teaching..and i feel really dumb of me..it's like teacher is teaching in class and i dont understand a single shit..everything seems greek to me..just feel like a guy stranded on island..all by himself..hopeless..
i am really worried for my mid year..is it going to be a real downturn for me??i am ainticiapting it..but not looking forward to it..it sucks totally..
well...talking about the new seating arrangement..was quite sastified with it..child prodigies are all around me..like ivana,kuangjun,joslynn,li jun,don,jianjie,jiajun,minhui..practically everyone around me are prodigies..and it kinda made me concentrated more..and more serious about studies..but i still cant win any of them..wnning them shall be the greatest achievement for my 16 years of life..really..was really awed by the clever-ness..well okay...
this year,have been with some people through bowen life for 4 years..and some only 2 years..but they have been a great bunch of people out there..yupps...the pictures are kinda on different occasion..yupps.sorry..till the next time i post..seeya!!













No comments: