Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well,it's been long since i've posted,very long indeed. Just suddenly felt like posting because i've something to tell everyone i've met,especially those in my class.
It has been great with you guys around.Buddies like jason,terry,davis,jianjie,who would always be the live wires of the class..disturbing the teachers,going against them..making people laugh at your comical actions. I really wonder what would my life be without you guys in my new class,what would life be like without you guys creating the ruckus.Thank you.

With people like jolyn in class,who has always been a very enthusiastic member,it has always been my blessings. Helping us to get our class tee done,getting our class outings planned.Will there be such friends when i continue my life?Thank you for all the you have done.

From the start,when we enter 3e2,though their were small groups in the class,but on the majority,everyone was unfamiliar with one another..(I know i wasnt a good classmate in the beginning,sorry for my wrongdoings,and i've hoped i've changed.)From the start we were ZIPPED,nobody talked..that's when the 3e2-ziip name came about i guess..But till the end,we were being scolded for talking like almost 2 times in a lesson,some kind of achivement yeah?:D Thinking back of all the fun we had together as a class,taking part in various events,cheering on them when they were down,i guess majority have felt us in one way or another..For those,who wasnt an active member of the class,perhaps you still have not felt attached to this class,but thanks for also being part in my wondeful memories.

Thankyou teachers,who has always been able to tolerate the nonsense from me.. not being able to DISTURB you is just simple one of my sadness.I wonder how many teachers i would meet in the future that would allow such nonsense from me..perhaps, i would have my parents down many trips to solve it,or maybe not,i might change:D but in any case,really many thanks to you for forgiving me time and time again,imparting your priceless knowledge down to me..Im indebted to you,thankyou very much.

Memories of my first day at school are still vivid in my mind..even my first camp,i met jason..cheeweng ashley..there were really good buddies..they cared for me and were there for me in times of need,and of course to my other friends in sec1 and 2..thank you for lending me your support when i was lost..

And to those friends who i've known who have never been my classmates before,like weilip,huizhe,thankyou..all the memories will be kept and locked right in my mind.

I didnt know from the start..that..graduation could give me this much sadness,thinking that,i wouldnt be able to walk into that school gate anymore,thinking that i cant enter the class 4e2,thinking that i cant hear those scoldings from teachers anymore,i cant attend in class with those buddies anymore,it just brings me this much of sadness. What would life be without them? i really wonder..The times we had as one,was unforgettable.. We were running before we knew it,we began to clique before we knew it,we were together before we knew it,i guess this is what we call friends,what we call fate..
I cant deny the fact that this is a phase in life we have to go through but I just simply cant overlook it,i cant be indifferent to the fact that it's over..

In any case,thank you guys.
:D/D;

No comments: